Monday, April 28, 2014

A nice letter and pictures from Sister Holm

Ron and I got a surprise in the mail the other day...a kind note from Sister Holm (Bryndee's Mission President's wife).   It came at a time when we hadn't gotten a letter from Bryndee for almost 3 weeks.  I'm not sure what prompted Sister Holm to send this, but I am sure grateful she did. 

 
President and I wanted to let you know how much we care and appreciate your daughter. She is truly a "Preach My Gospel" missionary. She has the love and respect of the whole mission. thank you for sending such a great Sister Missionary. Sister Derrick is a Ray of Sunshine wherever she serves.

Love,

Sister Holm
 
The first picture is from about a year ago when Bryndee was companions with Sister Belyea.  The second picture was taken about 2 months ago when she was assigned to Sister Glauser...not the best picture but I am so happy to see her happy and healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment